We here at Isto Biologics are committed to protecting your privacy. Isto Biologics may update this policy from time to time as technology changes or the law requires, so please check back periodically. If you continue to visit this website and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made you hereby acknowledge, agree to, and provide your consent to the changes.
Why We Collect and Use Personal Information
Collecting personal information about you is essential in our being able to provide the products and services that best meet the needs of our customers. While the personal information we collect may come directly from you, it may also be provided by our affiliates or other third parties. Examples of where we collect Personal Information include if you sign up for newsletters, apply for employment, request additional information or are a customer.
Personal information may be used:
- to determine eligibility for products and services
- to provide requested information, products or services
- for billing and accounting services relating to our products and services
- for customer communication, service and administration
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about clinical trials, research papers and product so marketing and advertising activities, including sending newsletters or invitations to events we organize
- for internal, external and regulatory audit purposes; or
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Personal information may also be used for other purposes, subject to obtaining your prior consent for such use.
Sharing of Personal Information
Protection of Personal Information
We are committed to using all commercially reasonable efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. We have adopted appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us in the future, please send an email to us at the address below or call us at the telephone number below requesting to be removed from our mailing list. You will also have the option of clicking on a link included in every email communication you receive from us in order to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Telephone Contact:1-888-705-ISTO (4786)
Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to “opt-out” and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly, you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience.
California Supplemental Privacy Notice
- Sale of Personal Information: Isto Biologics does not sell your personal information.
- Subject to certain restrictions, California residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect about you, to delete any personal information that we collected from or maintain about you (subject to exceptions provided by law or regulation), and to opt-out of any sale of personal information about you. As a California resident, you also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us as outlined in the Opt-Out Provision above.
Last updated: November 11, 2020